Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It is decided...

... taking a break this afternoon.  Still drinking plenty of water, but that chocolate and blueberries looked too damn good and with what is going on with my body (first period in forever- I need it! :)).  Also, I have found from previous rounds if I try to deny I am having issues then they just keep getting bigger and bigger and pretty soon I gain 3-4 pounds or something... so I am just going to accept that my body needs an afternoon off and in doing so I feel so much better.

So- will check in tomorrow, hopefully not a huge gain. :) 

Thanks, btw to all of you for the wonderful comments!  I love and appreciate your support!  I am pretty relaxed this round and it is helping me not get down on myself, which is Awesome! :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment