Thursday, February 17, 2011

...9

weigh in:  168.8 lbs
loss of: 1.0 pound

I was so happy to see that pound loss because we were traveling yesterday and stopped for dinner at a restaurant.  It is the first time I ate out in quite awhile.  I just had them make me a grilled chicken breast and I tried to eat some plain spinach.  Not the greatest, but it worked.  I also, wasn't tempted in the least when before all this we stopped for fast food for my husband.  I'll admit the smell at first was hard, but then I just kept talking and driving and soon forgot all about it.  I think if one bit of fast food hit my mouth I might throw up anyway.  That stuff is evil! :)

This morning I woke up with a sore throat and stuffy head.  So, hopefully I can nip it in the bud with some Emergen-C.  I love it!  It has kept me from getting really sick all winter so far (and my kids- *knock on wood*).     

No comments:

Post a Comment