Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Vegetable Pizza and Pomegranate Chocolate :(

I am having a bit of a problem the last few days, and the culprits: Vegetable Pizza and Pomegranate Chocolate. It was Amelia's birthday as I mentioned in the last post. We made Vegetable Pizza for the party- you put down the dough of crescent rolls and then spread cream cheese, hidden valley salad dressing mix, etc and top with broccoli, cauliflower, green peppers, scallions and cheese. Well, it is so darn good! I have eaten way too much and I am so glad it is all gone now. However, I am weighing in at 159 to 160 pounds. :( I need to get back down around 155. The Pomegranate Chocolate bites are not helping- oh my goodness, I could really eat the whole bag, but I have only ate about half in 3 days, but it is affecting my weight. :( My body is not as unstable, though it takes longer to gain, but I need to watch it! I tell you, I am slipping a bit, but nothing I can't handle, right?! I will update in a couple of days and hopefully the news will be a little brighter. :)

Anyway, still feeling great regardless. I am loving exercising and pulling out a few skirts and tops I forgot I saved from over 6 years ago! Just need to take it easy on the food. I don't want these 24 pounds lost to go to waste. :)

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. It is harder than it seems at first. I thought no prob what is 3 to 6 more weeks right! Wrong. I am doing well but without my restrictions it is harder. You can do it. I know you can!.

    ReplyDelete