Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 4, Round 2- Biggest Loss Ever!

Good, good morning!!!

The reading on the scale this morning shocked me: 157.8 pounds! I took three readings and all three readings showed the same weight.
That is a total loss of 4.2 pounds during round 2 in 1 day!

The biggest loss in a day I had during my first round was 3.8 pounds so this was a pleasant surprise. I could feel it come off yesterday, too. I love that feeling- quite literally fat melting away! I am glad I didn't gain so much this round during the load days, because of obvious reasons. It only took a day to get past the gain and get to really losing. I ran a bit yesterday evening and did a much needed yoga routine. My back and legs were hurting and I was just very tense. However, I feel much better this morning. Also, I don't know if this helped produce such a loss, but I drank a ton of hot green tea and others along with water yesterday. I was just so thirsty and I don't know if that helped to wash everything out?

Okay, so that is enough joyous reveling, because I know this can't happen every day so I might as well take it for what it is worth, enjoy the moment and prepare myself for a balancing, per se.

Thank you once again for all of your support and help! It is so nice! Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on such a big loss! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just want to say thank you for sharing your story! i am on my first day of the VLCD, and am looking for inspiration. I can't wait to see the changes myself. congratulations on your weight loss today, and total as well. I look forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great! I drank lots of herbal and green teas during my R2, and I found that it really helped. Don't know if it just increased my fluid intake, which I usually have a problem with, or if it was just the ingredients. I've heard people mention the Amino acids - what are they used for? Have you tried making coconut bark (aka, coco-crack?) YUMMMMMMMM!!

    ReplyDelete