Friday, September 11, 2009

I am an Affiliate!

Lose Weight Now!

If you want to buy HCG through diyhcg.com, please help me out and click on the above button to start your order. I am now an affiliate of DIYHCG and strongly encourage using DIYHCG as your HCG provider! I only paid for 2 oz. of HCG and opted out of other materials that can assist you while you diet, because of the many resources available with just a click of a mouse. I paid $75 plus shipping and handling. I would decide what would be best for you either more intensive supportive help or the more do-it-yourself approach. Thank you in advance! Leave me a comment if you have time to let me know about your purchase or if you have any questions. I LOVE HCG and love helping anyone who might take the plunge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment