loss of: 0.2 pounds
total loss to date: 10.6 pounds
Only a loss of 0.2 pounds! I was really hoping to break into the 140's today. Still pretty good for a complete 7 days, though. These are all the reasons I think my weight loss slowed to such an extent:
- Did not drink enough liquids! This, in my opinion is key. You have to get down as much water, tea, coffee etc... if you want to lose the greatest amount possible in a day.
- We had friends over to play
Rock Band. Well, it was very fun but I had a couple sips of a mudslide drink. I just couldn't resist. :)
- I also stayed up way late. I think sleep has a lot to do with weight loss, too.
- I have been wearing makeup the past 6 days and it hasn't seemed to affect my weight loss, BUT perhaps it is now??? I am not sure? I am going to wear some today and see what happens tomorrow.
- This is what I ate yesterday: I had buffalo burger for lunch with tomatoes and half of a grapefruit- I have not been eating a grissini breadstick or Melba toast so far on this round. For dinner I had chicken breast boiled and then marinated in a mixture of apple cider vinegar, Bragg's, basil and cinnamon. I put it on a bed of spinach and had the other half of the grapefruit.
- Perhaps I am not eating enough? I know this had a drastic affect on me last round and set me back a few days. I feel fine, though, so I really don't think this is the problem.
- I also have did not have a BM yesterday. The Gentle Calm is working, however it hasn't been completely consistent. Perhaps I need to up the dose to three times daily as it says you can work up to that amount per day?
My advice, so far from my experience is to drink as much fluids as you possibly can and to merely analyze your day to see where you could have possibly faltered and make the necessary corrections. And most importantly- enjoy yourself! Enjoy eating better. Enjoy feeling better! Enjoy your transformation! I will post a more in depth outline of the past few days later on. Thank you for the request, Vicky! I really appreciate comments, because they can keep me honest and conscious of the details. I also have much gratitude for the support! I will also try to be more descriptive and detailed in future posts.