Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sick :(

P2 R2, VLCD Day 7
weigh in:  159.2 lbs
loss of: 0.6 pound


Total loss to date: (from lowest weigh) 6.2 pounds

Oh man, I am so sick of being sick!  I can't afford this right now- so much to do!!!  If you all remember, I was really sick with the flu the week before I started HCG and now I have come down with a terrible head cold.  My ears are being affected, too which completely sucks!  It has just rushed on me so quickly.  Yesterday afternoon I started not feeling so great and then this morning it is full blown. :( 

Also, I was afraid my oldest daughter was falling ill to a stomach bug yesterday, but she seems to be okay.  Must have been something she ate?  My other two seem to have a little cold, but nothing too bad.  I  just hope they all stay well!


I don't know what it is- either just the time of year.  There does seem to be lots of sickness going around...  or, if being on HCG makes me a little more vulnerable?  I have heard this, and then when your immune system is fighting a cold it can't lose as much weight.... hence the slow in weight loss today.  Taking a couple doses of DayQuil to just get through doesn't help either.  I am just glad it was a loss regardless.  I was on a roll- hope this doesn't "rain on my parade" for too long. :) 

Well, I am off- got to go lay down while the baby is taking a little snooze...
Stay well, be well and do well! 

4 comments:

  1. :( Hope you are feeling better this morning! The sickies are definitely going around my house too. My youngest was sick her WHOLE spring break. Thankfully I haven't come down with anything yet (xxx), that's how I started my failed R2!

    Gets as much rest as you can and make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids!! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you still don't feel well, go to your doctor. Some medicine may not go well with your HCG weight loss diet so its better to consult your doctor about this. Hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. I felt something coming on yesterday and immediately took zinc. I would suggest you do the same. I'm feeling better today. Maybe you could nip this in the bud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the zinc comment. I took masses of it and vitamin C when I was fighting a cold a few weeks back - I mean I swallowed nearly a whole bottle of the stuff in 2 days! The cold never got to be full blown and went away quickly. I'm sorry, it sucks while trying to diet to feel so ill and have little ones. Rest up and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete