Friday, April 1, 2011

I have gained a ton!

weigh in:  174.0 pounds!!!

Yep, I have gained 9 pounds since I have last posted!!!  How is that possible?!  Well,  perhaps some of you were thinking in regard to the last post- well don't eat Oreos, idiot! :)  That could explain a lot.









NO!  Hahaha!  Gottcha!  Happy April Fools' Day!


The real weigh in:  166.0 pounds
0.6 above lowest weight...  I have been sick with the flu, but this morning woke and felt better- so happy!  I have also gone a little widget happy on my other blog.  I can't wait to get some time to revamp this blog.  There are some really great tools out there!  Fun, fun! :)

Anyway, planning on starting another round tomorrow!!!!  Honestly, I am excited and not so excited about it.  I will miss the flexibility and stability of P3, but welcome this phase of the process at a lower (hopefully, pre-baby) weight!  So, I will be updating again frequently!  Taking today to get in the mind frame.

Love you guys!  Hope you all are well!   

2 comments:

  1. I'm on day 2 - here we go again! Good luck to you my friend, you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I were joining you guys! We have a cruise in a few weeks and I wanted to do a 40 day round. You'll be looking smokin' for summer!

    ReplyDelete