Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pictures, finally!

P2 R2, VLCD Day 11

weigh in:  157.4 lbs
loss of:  0.8 pound

Total loss to date:  8.0 pounds from lowest weight achieved during R1
14.8 pounds loss including load weight for R2

So Happy I lost today!  I have to admit.... like I have said in past posts:  baking+HCG diet= potentially disastrous!  Yesterday, I made these absolutely, delicious, scrumptious brownies.... and I ate 3. :(  This round I have been abnormally resolved, but yesterday those brownies were undeniable!  I could have totally ate half the pan or maybe more, but I am so glad I resisted after 3, bagged them up and took them to the people I made them for.  

And, finally here are some pictures alongside my initial (just slightly mortifying :)) before pictures.  

157.4 pounds- April 16, 2011 (sorry no makeup- but they were not going to get done if I waited to "doll-up" :)  ... and too lazy to set up the tripod so here are some mirror shots.)
 

190.2 pounds- January 21, 20011

  
This is so awesome!  I am so happy for how far I have come in 1 1/2 short rounds and one maintenance period!  Yep, definitely not starving- HCG rocks!!! :)  

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing girlfriend! It's cool to see pictures side by side! CONGRATS on the loss! I totally feel a cheat coming on and I'm trying really hard not to! Weekends are hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job!!! You're looking good lady.

    ReplyDelete