Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Just a little peeved!

I am going to try and not be extremely irritated this morning. I got on the scale and I can't really tell, but either there was no movement from yesterday or even a small gain! The scale gave me all these wacky readings and I am just so upset almost to the point of throwing up my hands and calling it good. However, I just sucked it up and took a dose of HCG this morning. Hopefully, the scale will be kind to me tomorrow.

I am starting out at 146.0 + or -. I am not going to update on my weight until I reach 139 and then I will proceed to give updates until I hit 135 or less. I just don't want to focus on the weight vs. days, you know. I just need to keep my head down and push myself. I need to do this more for me rather than the number on the scale, because I am getting so incredibly discouraged! I can't end now. I am above the weight I supposedly ended with last round!!!! I could just scream!

I will continue to read and comment on all of your posts and post what I can here and there. Wish me luck, I sure am going to need it!

8 comments:

  1. I wish you luck! I know how discouraging it is not to see the scale move. Just remember the last 10 lbs is the hardest to lose! AR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same issue last round - HANG IN THERE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second both of the above! I remember how many times I cried because I just couldn't lose ANY weight! I'm so grateful that I've lost 30+ lbs and will continue to lose until I reach my goal.

    You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it! Just take it one day at a time! ~Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there, Caitlin! Keep drinking LOTS of water. Take some magnesium malate or more silicae. You WILL do it! AR is right: the closer you are to your goal, the slower your losses. helderheid suffered through her last round, not losing much if anything, and then BOOM, there at the end, she managed to lose and then some; now she's at her dream goal. You can do it! Some days its slower than others, but you are changing. Have you taken your measurements lately? I'll just bet you've lost some inches you weren't aware of.... hugs to you-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there. Good luck ... and tell your hubby to check the mail for you. Don't disappear on us totally, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok so Im reading your post and then all of a sudden Im thinking of New Years Eve on Sex and the City! LOL I love this song!

    Im sure this isnt what you want to "hear" right now, and I hate it to break it to you, but girl, you look GREAT! 146 is friggin awesome and you dont even LOOK 146!(you look way lower than that!) I understand you probably have a target number in your head, and you WILL get there but if you dont get there fast, just enjoy where you are right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone! I am doing pretty good so far today and it is almost at the end. I let myself feel disappointed and then I just got it in my head that I am determined and that is all there is to it- so just keep going. :) And, I think no loss was due to not enough water so that is easy enough to fix, thanks lavenderdiva. :)

    Monica, thank you so much for the comment. I am really proud of myself and I feel great, I have adjusted my goal to 135 and then if I lose with exercise and lower cal. intake so be it, but I am just running out the HCG I have left and calling it good. We will see!

    Thanks Christy, so very much! I will let him know. I am so excited! Real mail, what a wonderful thing! :) And I will still be here- posting here and there. Don't worry you can't get rid of me that easy. haha!

    ReplyDelete