Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 14, Round 3

weigh in: 145.0 pounds
loss of: 1.8 pounds (since yesterday)
total loss: 10.2 pounds from post load weight

The past days I have been kind of all over the place. I lost 1.4 pounds from my weight on Day 10 (see post below) and then gained 2.2 pounds (yesterday weigh in) and then loss 1.8 for this morning. (If that made sense?) Days not accounted for were small losses and only had a gain yesterday (huge gain!). I was kind of shocked and definitely kicking myself, but I think I am back in control.

I feel pretty good all things considering, and just need to focus and keep telling myself to try and not have any more huge setbacks again. Slow and steady wins the race! I guess I just get caught up in the fact I still have 20 pounds to go and I want it all to be gone overnight. That is not going to happen and I must accept and embrace the trek ahead through these last 20 pounds I have to lose. I can do it! We all can do it!

Warm wishes to those of you stuck in a snow bank and warm wishes even if you are not. :) I got all my Christmas decorations up and I think it turned out quite lovely (not as lovely as the work of lavenderdiva ;)- I just LOVE your decoration style, just beautiful!!!) I will post pictures later! Until then...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it's been pretty confusing and frustrating... it's all par for the course. You'll get there! I have no doubt in my mind you'll get there. It's so good to hear from you! It's been quiet in blogger land lately!

    ReplyDelete