Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Third time is a charm

weigh in: 152.0 pounds

Ya, ya... didn't do so great maintaining. :( 5 pounds above lowest weight. However, seriously- 5 pounds extra is so much better then I could have ever done on anything else. Got to look on the bright side right. ;) Hopefully, with a clean round this time maintenance will prove more manageable.

My cold is mostly gone. Yay! My back is still hurting so badly!!! I can hardly bend over and I have to sit down to pick up my baby. I tried stretching and doing some yoga last night. My back felt better before bed, but this morning it is right back to how it was. Today is not going to be so much fun- with all the cleaning, standing in kitchen, running around and laundry- which is in the basement. :( Oh, well because I am sitting here with my first dose of HCG for ROUND 3! It is going to be a knockout!!! And, you know what they say, third time is a charm! I am getting all cliche. My apologies. :)

I still have to get a measuring tape (seems this town is all out) and a water bottle that will be my main provider of the necessary weight loss aiding liquid. Other than that, I hope the vitamins I got won't affect my weight loss. I picked up a product from Solaray called Adrenal Caps and a multi-vitamin and mineral made by Life's Fortune. I am also taking homeopathic silicae, which helps hair, nails, skin and even regularity. So far after taking it for just a few days my hair loss has slowed and my nails are starting to grow stronger again. We will see what happens!

Happy day before Thanksgiving, everyone!

Here are some pictures and ingredient lists of the products I mentioned above if anyone is interested or happen to know if these may inhibit weight loss while on HCG.

Adrenal caps
Ingredients - per 2 capsules:
  • Adrenal (Bovine) 340 mg
  • Proprietary Blend: 435 mg

  • Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) (root)

  • Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)

  • Gotu Kola (Hydrocotyle asiatica)(whole plant)

  • Clove (Caryophyllus aromaticus) (flower)


  • Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule)* 100% natural homeopathic: Calc.Phos.3x, Ferr.Phos.3x, Kali.Phos.3x, Nat.Mur.6x.


    Life's Fortune- multivitamin and mineral
    Click to enlarge


    Silicae

    2 comments:

    1. Great for you. I will be joining you on Monday. Have a great Thanksgiving.

      ReplyDelete
    2. You are awesome Caitlin!! Just like you said (about the 5 lbs) you wouldn't have made it this far, had you not given HCG a try!! :) Congrats!! I will be starting my 2nd round at the beginning of January!!

      Also...HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you!!

      ReplyDelete