I know you all are thinking I am nuts!!! But, seriously I am so sick and tired of waiting already! I am ready for this. I went through what I had to last round and now I am just dying to get going again! If I were to start on the 16th (if that is okay- I don't know, I will have to check up on that and get all of your opinions?) I would be done with 23 days by the 8th of December (so with wiggle room before Christmas). Since it is so easy to maintain off of this diet, who cares if I eat a little holiday food here and there after I am done with the 500 calorie diet while on HCG. I can easily correct an increase in weight. My thinking is, if I can do this and start out with a weight of 149 (I seem to be hanging out 1.8 pounds above my ending weight) plus load day weight gain (maybe get up to 152?) it is only 25 pounds to get down to 127 pounds, and only another 2 pounds to get to 125!!! I don't know, perhaps I am being too hasty and impatient??? I do know, that during my second round I lost 12 pounds in the first 9 or so days and then I just screwed everything up from there. So, in my mind losing 20 pounds would not be too much of a stretch, because I AM READY!!! and then the extra 5 pounds I would have to be more patient. If I lost 20 pounds I would be at 132, and I am committed, whether I do proceed with a round before January to not give up until I see 127 (at least!!!). I am not delusional enough to say I might not give up at 127 and not push on to 125.
Who will be doing a round during this time of year? Am I just going to be shooting myself in the foot? I don't know? Anyone out there who can foresee the future? :) Here is a little more additional thinking behind my desire to start another round right now (or in the next week):
- I don't really want to eat all the foods I technically could during the holidays: sugar cookies, stuffing, pie... etc? I could eat, turkey. I will be done with the 500 calorie diet by Christmas and therefore if I have a slice of pie and have an increase in weight I would just correct that gain.
- I want to get down to the 120's for all the Christmas festivities.
- I am not having that much fun maintaining as I did my first round and I think that is due to the fact that I feel like I have unfinished business and I KNOW I CAN DO BETTER!!! I know I have the motivation and excitement to get me through. Also, I am not really craving P3 foods- I am craving P2 foods (I can eat those, but don't want to since I am not on HCG- I don't get it either)!!! I know, nuts again! :)
- I want to buy clothes, but don't want to yet because I am not to the weight I want to achieve.
- I am having this nagging want to see what my tummy and breasts will look at when I hit the 120's after all this talk about plastic surgery. :)
- I have been running and exercising and when I am moving it feels like, yes my muscles are getting stronger, but because of the wonderful affects of HCG on melting pure fat from your body it could really improve my exercise further not having an additional 25 pounds of fat on my body. Does that make sense?
- I just want to...
Okay, all my fellow HCG'ers weigh in on the subject and give me your honest opinion. :) I respect you all and take all of your suggestions very seriously. So, go ahead and tell me flat out how insane or sane you think I may be. :) :)
One final thought: You know when you are at a point of having to do something and deep down you really know whether you want to or not? Well, during my first 3 weeks of maintenance after my first round (and when I was enjoying P3), when I look back on my deep rooted feelings... I really didn't want to begin my second round right then and there and after only 3 weeks. (Kind of like some kids who force themselves to go to college right after high school when they really should and want to go out into the real world for a bit. :)) I merely did it, because. Just because I could. That's it. Now, I feel like I am waiting for my race at a track meet and it happens to be the last event of the day and I am just so anxious I am driving myself and everyone around me crazy with all the excited energy, because I just know I am ready and I am going to run the best damn race I can. (Sorry, I was big into track too, along with being a basketball nut.)
I am glad to have been brave enough to start a weight loss blog, because it helps me get it all down on paper and see all the different angles more clearly. Thanks in advance to you all! I love you guys!!! :)