Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 8- Strawberry smoothies, BAD!

Yesterday, we stopped by the roadside coffee stand and I ordered a tea and a strawberry smoothie for the girls. Well, I took a tiny, tiny taste, and I am hear to tell you it is so true- DON'T GIVE IN! Your body is a sponge and any deviation will slow your weight loss. I also wore some more makeup which didn't go so great also. I really miss makeup. :( Oh, and I also had 100 grams of beef for dinner, which is allowed but it is cautioned that the marbling in hamburger is too excessive in American beef. So, I think these factors had much to do with not much weight loss yesterday. See below.

weigh in: 169 pounds
loss of: 0.8 pounds
total loss to date: 11.2 pounds

I could actually feel that I hadn't loss hardly any weight. It is amazing because being on the weight loss program I can feel the fat being removed from the outside of my body not empty from the inside out, if that makes sense. I am not hungry. I don't feel weak. I don't feel depleted. I can already see that the composition of fat deposited in my body is changing and shifting. My arms and tummy are really decreasing and I am starting to see more of a waist, which I never really have had before! :)

I am still having extreme will power struggles. I want to eat a chocolate chip cookie so bad! :) I am not hungry just psychologically think it would taste wonderful. But, it will be worth it in the long run. I will feel better about myself and once I am done with the diet I can just keep up maintenance with an exercise plan, weigh in every day to keep tabs on gain or loss, and a diet that will hopefully be much improved after 40 days of sticking with it.

Lunch: poached egg, strawberries, cucumbers, grissini breadstick (I finally got some of these and they are kind of nice to add to the diet, these and Melba toast are allowed, but no more than 2 a day) and tea.

I will update the rest of this day as soon as possible. The girls and I are headed off to Vedauwoo for a little hike and reconnection with nature. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment