Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day 9

weigh in: 167.2 pounds
loss of: 1.8 pounds
total loss to date: 13 pounds!!!

What an amazing diet! I am feeling so good, too! Even if I run into a plateau or set back, which from Dr. Simeons' manuscript is completely normal and one should not get too upset or disappointed I will remember that any other diet I would be killing myself right now to lose a mere pound a week if I am lucky. I will need to keep this in mind.

Anyway, I am glad I have finally built up the confidence to share with everyone my journey and I appreciate and welcome comments! Thank you all so much! I will update more on the day a little later. I hope the new background is more suitable, I thought the apples pertained quite nicely since apples are quite important in this diet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment