Saturday, August 15, 2009

Day 22!!!

I HAVE LOST 20 POUNDS AS OF THIS MORNING!!!!!!! YAY!

I took a picture of myself yesterday evening after we went out to dinner. It was so nice to dress up and put on some makeup for a treat. :) These clothes don't really show just how much of a drastic change my body has taken on, but all I can say is I could not button the jacket and the pants were terribly uncomfortable before. And, the pants are bunched up in back due to how much I had to tighten my belt. :)
I will post a before and after picture after I am completely done.

I am thinking of finishing off this bottle and then just complete another round in 6 weeks. I need a bit of a break. I have also heard people usually continue to lose 1-3 pounds a week after completion. So, I will run and do some yoga and see how the HCG changed my body and metabolism. If I lose another 20 I would be very happy, and then I can reevaluate after that if I want to try for another 10-15? We will see, but losing weight for me is doable now and not just a lofty and dreaded dream.

Just as a side note, I started being a little more inventive with my food. I broiled this chicken with tomato and orange, basil, garlic and parsley. The juices really made it tastier. I also did a chicken breast with strawberries, basil and cloves broiled on top. Yummy!

I don't think I will be eating shrimp for a long time after this diet. It just doesn't sit well with me anymore. :/

Can't wait to eat normally, though! :) But, in moderation and with more carefulness. Until next time!

1 comment: