Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's not too bad!

I am loving the maintenance period! :) I don't crave food as I did previously. So far I don't eat as much, and I am just enjoying being appreciative of food and how I feel. During the 3 days after discontinuing HCG I lost some extra pounds. Currently, I have lost a total of 24.4 pounds! I have now been holding steady at 155.8 pounds for the past 2 days.

For my first meal as a "free woman" I went to my favorite restaurant, Sweet Melissa's with my two little girls. I also had the pleasure of meeting back up with a dear friend who has reentered my life and has recently started her own HCG journey! You are going to do great! I had such a great time, and enjoyed catching up with you immensely! I ordered a veggie burger (without the bun). On top there was portobello mushrooms, swiss cheese, tomatoes and lettuce. Yummy!

I can't wait to go shopping! Most of my clothes are so baggy and I definitely need some clothes to show off my new figure! Yipee!!! I don't know if I should wait until I have completed the second round, though? It is not too far off and that way I won't have to spend money on 2 sets of wardrobes. Another loss of 20 pounds and the clothes I buy today won't fit then. It is amazing and almost unbelievable to think I will be in the 130's before Thanksgiving!!! I guess it was hard for me to think I would ever be in the 150's either. I just feel so light and there is definitely a spring in my step! :)

My thoughts go out to all of you out there losing with HCG! How liberating!

Oh, and I just have a question to those of you who may know: (Thanks in advance!)
  1. Do you start counting the 6 weeks before starting another round from the last day of the 3 day period after stopping HCG? If that makes sense? It wasn't especially clear. Thank you! Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment