Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A time to seek out beauty.

 
I didn't weigh this morning.  Yesterday I weighed:  167.4- exactly 2 pounds above lowest weight again.  I am just doing a "clean eat" day and see what happens tomorrow.  This morning I just didn't want to get on the scale and so I didn't.  I guess sometimes I just need a break from the scale and thinking about the number that registers in the morning all day long. :)

Enjoying a little Spring Break right now and hopefully we can get out of town for a couple days towards the end of the week.  Trying to get some organizing accomplished and other fun activities around home with the kids.  We made some flower clips to go in their hair among other little projects.  I will have to take some pictures and post them later.  I love having girls!  Too fun! :)  

I also decided I am going to make the most out of these days before spring firmly arrives.  A time to seek out beauty.  I have resolved to take a shower each day :), put one of those flower clips in my own hair, use pretty spring napkins at tea parties with the girls, and burn scented candles.  I found these lovely lilac candles that actually smell like lilacs!  (I LOVE lilacs!)  Usually the man-made scent is so overpowering and nothing like the real thing it is not worth it, but this simple little find made me so happy. 

    

On a final note, Paine has started "rolling."  Well, he was rolling and then he quit for the time being. :)  Kids are interesting little creatures.  lol!  Love that little guy!  

Spring is coming!  Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this post Caitlin... good for you! And Paine is such a cutie pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lis! Feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy little man!

    I love lilacs, too. They seem to be hard to grow in GA. I've seen them grow wild along the roadside and made hubby pullover and cut me some branches in previous years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Autumn Rose- that is so sweet about your husband. :) Lilacs are pretty neat. Wish they lasted longer...

    ReplyDelete