Friday, March 11, 2011

Running along...

weigh in: 166.0 lbs
loss of: 1.4 pounds from chicken day...

I probably would have had better results if I had not eaten blueberries, kiwis, two of those tempting Atkins bars and a little bit of Dorothy Lynch dressing on some of the white chicken in the afternoon (man, I LOVE that stuff!!!).  So all things considering not too shabby.  The chicken was SOOO good too!  Roasted the chicken in a combination of halved lemons and garlic with chicken broth.  Yummy!

Hope you all are well and now I am off to try and get this house back in order.  I tell you, it is a never-ending battle and I am at my wits end.  Or, perhaps I really just have cabin fever.  I just want to go somewhere without sick kids and things to worry about and run in the mountains (better bring my snowshoes :)).  I can always dream for now...  

2 comments:

  1. The realities of life and all the work that entails are hard to deal with when you are juggling dietry issues! Sounds like you are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you find a sitter for an hour and escape? If you can't make it to the mountains, maybe the park or mall?

    I feel for you being the mother of seven.

    ReplyDelete