Sunday, March 6, 2011

The good, the bad... but no ugly thankfully :)

weigh in yesterday:  168.0 lbs
weigh in:  165.4 lbs
loss of:  2.6 pounds

The Good:  Steak day success which got me to my lowest weight!!!  I was worried from yesterday, but I guess a correction day is all it took.  Today I am going to try and eat as well as I can and see what happens tomorrow.  Hopefully, some stabilizing will start occurring since TOM is done and I am into my second week of P3!


The Bad:  All my kiddos are sick and it has not been fun since early last week.  I was trying to hold it together before, but now it is starting to take its toll.  My oldest was hit first (strep throat- now on the mend with the help of antibiotics), now my second (on the weekend of course, so we are trying to get her through so we don't have to pay an arm and a leg at the ER- man that place rings my chimes!  Is it really necessary to charge insane amounts to have a person wait forever and then be seen by a doctor for a sum total of 5-10 min. if you're lucky and then rush you off with a prescription in hand???) and now the baby is coughing and such and I really, really hope he stays okay and nothing serious happens.  It is one thing when your older children are ill, but a baby being sick scares me.  They can't talk and it doesn't take much and before you know it they need serious help.  I hate when my babies are sick!!!  My husband came down with a bug too :( (doing better now), and about the only good thing (*knock on wood*) is that I haven't had to deal with a houseful of sick people while being sick myself.  Let's hope it stays that way! 


Anyway, so good and bad news... hopefully by this time next week everyone will be back to well and happy. :)

3 comments:

  1. glad your kiddos are on the mend - so sad when they are sick! Good loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your family has seen the last of being sick. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bad! Hope that they are all doing better today and you stay well! Great news on the loss also!

    ReplyDelete