Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 9- Patience

weigh in:  178.6 lbs
loss of: 1.2 pounds

Total release to date:  11.6 pounds in 8 days (day 9 not yet complete)
Average loss per day:  1.5 pounds/day

I think it is interesting how my mind works- I keep thinking I will be out of the 170's and into the 160's tomorrow.  Somehow magically I will lose 10 pounds in one day. LOL!  I have to remember although this is amazing weight loss it isn't instantaneous and it takes time and patience.  But, oh how I already feel a ton better!  My skin is clearing and not as itchy.  I am starting to fit back into some things (have no idea how I fit into those size 12's awhile back???- it must have been the combination of quitting nursing while maintaining the amount of calorie intake and start of birth control?  I am not sure, but I gained a ton in a short amount of time from the time I wore those jeans).  

I have tried twice the following and it is not on protocol, but I have had considerable loss regardless (had it for lunch yesterday).  So just know it is an alteration and deviation from strict protocol and not really advisable.  I took the acceptable 1 full egg plus three egg whites and rather than poach them as directed- I scrambled them and cooked the eggs in a little coconut oil.  I put in chopped onion, garlic, salt and pepper and it is so delicious!  I know I probably should not, but oh my I love them!  I have done it when I felt my resolve wavering and needed something different and warm.  I usually do not have any grissini the day I choose to eat this and limit my fruit to a small apple with each meal.

Until tomorrow!        

2 comments:

  1. I understand the "not protocol" thing! :) You are doing GREAT! Nice losses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been known to deviate from protocol, too. I did it and tell everyone not to do it.

    Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete