Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 4 & 5- Oh, yeah!!!

Day 4
weigh in:  187.4 lbs
loss of: 2.6 pounds

Day 5
weigh in: 183.4 lbs
loss of: 4.o pounds


Total release to date: 6.8 pounds!!!

I love this!  I can actually feel it too- well I guess if you can't feel 4 pounds of pure fat shed from your body in one day then you wouldn't be very observant, but regardless this is awesome!  I was worried about the lower loss yesterday, but I guess it all evens out anyway in the end.  I have a post I want to write that hopefully I can get up soon- because Day 3 was hard and I have things I would like to share... so until then!

Happy HCGing!  

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the comment. No worries, really! For gosh sakes, you just had a little one! Besides, I should be the one that is embarrassed for not thanking you for those WONDERFUL goodies you left with us (and the wine was delish too!). We literally fought over the cookies, all three of us and ate them all. Can I get the recipes for the chocolate and those little bars? They were so yummy. Studies are fine, not as busy as last year, but lots of classroom observations. Once I get a bit more settled, maybe I can stop in to see you and the girls? Best, K

    ReplyDelete