Monday, July 27, 2009

How my HCG Journey Began...

I started investigating HCG after my mother mentioned her weight loss story to me. I was extremely excited and leery. "Please... give me a break! Don't get my hopes up, right?! :) Well, as I am writing this I don't know if it works yet, but I am going to give it a try.

I researched reviews of the product HCG and came up with two websites I debated between: YourHCG and DIYHCG. I eventually went with DIYHCG. I chose DIYHCG because of several reasons:
  1. I spoke with a very helpful and genuine woman on the phone. Thank you for your help!
  2. I could just pay for the HCG singularly instead of buying additional add-ons I didn't necessarily desire.
  3. I could receive my HCG within 3-4 days.
See link list to visit this website. I would also, encourage anyone interested in HCG to read everything available on the subject. Diet scams are prevalent and very frustrating or even detrimental to your health. Be cautioned, and my advice is DO NOT purchase HCG from foreign distributors!

What is HCG? It is a hormone found in pregnant women. You read right! Dr. Simeon found that taking HCG in conjunction with a very strict diet can actually produce extreme results. Take a look through Dr. Simeon's manuscript (provided through DIYHCG) and you will be amazed! This is not your typical weight loss plan and to me the theory seems sound. Time will tell! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment