Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 1

July 25, 2009
Day 1

weigh in: 174 pounds

If I lost my goal loss of 35 pounds I would weigh 139 pounds!!! That would be below what I weighed before I got pregnant with my first child! Now, I need to calm down, relax and be happy with whatever loss will surely occur.

*Need to get a better scale and scale to weigh my food.

The first two days you are supposed to gorge. Eat as much as possible. Do not pass up this step! You would be making a huge mistake. You have to gain before you lose. This also activates the fat you want to lose not the "good fat" you want to keep. It is harder than I suspected. When I am told to eat, eat, eat- I don't want to. I hope this is a sign that when I am told to only eat these foods and only this specific amount I will be able to maintain.

I took pictures of myself, but I am not going to post them yet, because I am kind of embarrassed. I will post them at the end if all goes as planned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment