Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dance your ass off?

I watched an episode of this new TV show, Dance Your Ass Off. It is like Dancing With The Stars, only there are obese people dancing with professional dancers. Each week a contestant is eliminated. They are judged on their dancing in addition to how much weight they lose every week. Most lose between 1 and 4 pounds a week! After coming in contact with HCG this would drive me nuts!!! These people are working out with trainers, eating a low calorie diet, and with the scrutiny of everyone watching. This is always what I have said in the past, "The only way I can lose weight is to work my ass off and starve myself." Well, no more! I have only been on the diet portion for two days and lost more while still feeling just fine. It just reminded me if this doesn't work I don't know what I will do. Losing weight is a difficult endeavor and this way is not all together that easy either, but after a couple weeks I will develop new habits and ways of looking at weight loss.

I am so excited and so glad I am not proceeding down the same, usual drudgery-filled path of losing weight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment