Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 4

weigh in: 176.4 pounds

loss of: 3.8 pounds in one day!!!

Today I have been feeling much better. I think my awful headache was menstrual related. :( I ran an did a bit of yoga yesterday evening to see if it would relieve it at all. It didn't and I ended up taking some Tylenol PM last night so I could at least sleep. My period should be over within the next day so at least that will be behind me. (Please note, if you should or if you should not take HCG during your menstrual cycle is not especially clear. If you are on the injection form of HCG it is stated that you probably should not on heavy flow days- check up on this! If you are taking the drops it should be fine. Personally, I have experienced no problems. I started taking HCG on Saturday morning and that afternoon I got my period so I just kept going with it.)

I have been a little shaky today. I think it is psychological more than anything, but I hope I gorged enough, because that is partly the reason to gorge is so you can go into the diet off of plenty calories.

Breakfast:
1 cup of coffee, black
2 cups of tea, plain

Lunch:
100 grams of Halibut (from Alaska, thanks to my friend, Patricia! Yummy!)
strawberries, spinach with some tomatoes

Last night for dinner I had 100 grams of shrimp, strawberries, and cucumbers.

I have been trying to hold the HCG longer under my tongue. Trying for 15 minutes, but so far have just made about 8 minutes. I have also been much more conscious of making sure it is 30 minutes or more after I take the HCG that I eat.

Today I also cleaned out our two refrigerators and dedicated one shelf and the fruit/veggie bins solely for my food. I knew two refrigerators would come in handy one day. :)

Also, I would like to describe just how dedicated I am to this diet. I was making toast for the girls this morning and I licked a little bit of butter off of my finger. I ran to the sink and immediately rinsed my mouth out with water. Not that it is the end of the world. I am just glad that I have that attitude rather than, "Oh, well. It was just a little bit." I also have to admit that the hardest part of the diet so far is not eating any of the food left over from that my girls don't eat. I developed a really bad habit, and I know that is awful, but I haven't succumbed and don't believe I will. I want to lose weight too badly! :)

I also need to check into what makeup is allowed. I know HCG makes your body extremely sensitive to any introductions of oil, etc. I wore makeup yesterday and it didn't seem to affect it, but I want to make sure.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog so far it is so helpful. As it is only my first day on the 500 cal diet along with the injections. You post alot of the same feelings I am having :) So Im normal after all lol

    ReplyDelete