Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 5 & 6

July 29, 2009
Day 5
weigh in: 175 pounds
loss of: 1.4 pounds
total loss to date: 5.2 pounds

I was a little disappointed at the amount I lost, but I guess you can't lose 3 pounds everyday. :) Felt pretty good today. The shakiness and slight hunger has all but disappeared.

Breakfast:
1 cup of coffee
1 cup of tea

Lunch:
shrimp, strawberries, cucumbers

Dinner:
chicken breast, cucumber, apple

Drank about 3 .5 Liters of water. Need to drink a bit more, though.
Took a walk to the park with girls in the afternoon.

July 30, 2009
Day 6
weigh in: 171.2 pounds
loss of: 3.8 pounds
total loss to date: 9 pounds!!!

I am really excited! If I continue to follow diligently I will break into the 160's tomorrow! Yay!

Have a bit of a headache this morning. I wish I could work out this tension headache, but I will have to just keep working on it. I don't think it is related to the diet at all, which is good. I will update tomorrow.

I want to include a picture of my journal that I have been religiously writing in. I think it is important to write exactly what you have been eating and how you have been feeling while on a weight loss venture. At least that is what I have read many experts suggest. I have actually been sticking to it too! Usually, I keep up with it for a couple days and that is all, but I think the weight loss it giving me incentive.


No comments:

Post a Comment