Thursday, May 9, 2013

Looking for feedback...



...I am so sorry to those of you who may still check in from time to time on this blog.  But, I am trying to prepare myself to show my new blog to a bigger audience: Family Forks.  However, I am unsure and I suppose a little insecure about it and would absoluetly appreciate some of my current followers input! :)  You all have been so important to me over the years, the ones who comment and the ones who don't either...  So if you have time, hop on over and give me your advice, opinions, encouragment and/or just plain honest comments of "What the hell are you thinking?!" :)  

Hope you all are doing well and I thank you in advance!





  

3 comments:

  1. I love the Family Forks blog, by the way--beautiful design and photos. And I'm a home birth mama too!

    I'm working on a blog post about people who have lost weight on hCG and kept it off. Would you be willing to share your experiences?

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just started really promoting HCG at my gym as I have tried out every diet/supplement known to man. This is the quickest and safest of the diets I have seen. You really lose about a lb a day unless your already under 14% bodyfat. I have tried this diet on myself and lost 11.5 as well as my wife who lost 13.5 lbs in 12 days. You can go as long as 40 days, but there is no need. So far I have had 11 clients try it with only one who put the weight back on (due to party lifestyle). I have become a hero to all of these people and only makes my business look better. The only person who didn't get more than 4 lbs was my own mother! However, I think hormone issues could be the cause of that. Anyways, It's great to hear about other's successes. Let me know what you think about a diet review I did...HCG was part of it: http://www.evolvegymoc.com/diets-diets-diets/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toni! Thank you for your comment! I kind of abandoned this blog and my new one. :( Trying to get back into it. That is so neat you had a home birth mama too!

    I would have loved to talk about HCG, unfortunately it hasn't been the long term solution for me. Thank you for asking though!

    ReplyDelete