Monday, March 17, 2014

Hello!

Yes, I know you all probably don't want to read another stupid post from me ever again, especially since I have been all over the place. :)

It has been a crazy few years for me trying to figure things out.  Still no where close, but feeling better and better.  I haven't really been writing on my other blog, but hope to start up again more consistently.  I just wrote a post about a new thing I am giving a go to try and help me get back to a more healthy size.  I ballooned back up to 180 now for a couple years and have been struggling with what to do about it.  I have been eating well and enjoying food, but really was getting discouraged about my weight.  I am making a little progress now and hope to keep going in a positive way.  You can read about it here.  It seems every year around this time I get the inkling to write something. :)  Hopefully, I can just keep up a little more and get excited about something again!  

Hope you all are having a beautiful St. Patrick's Day and I rather miss this little place from time to time. :)

1 comment: