Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Family Forks

Hi, everyone!!!

I am so excited to announce a new blog I am creating at the moment.

I have needed a place to write about some new changes I am trying to implement in our family.  It is not just about weight this time for me.  I will be writing about my experiences, successes and failures of learning to cook food packed with nourishment.  I am also, making all of my own toiletries, cleaning products, makeup...

Eventually, I hope to be at a place where I am gardening, maybe even have chickens, canning, fermenting, dehydrating, etc.  I am enthusiastic about current changes and hopeful I can make real meaningful change in our families health and well being.  Getting back to basics, and finding a joy for the kitchen I never knew I could have (except for the excessive dishes now. :))!

So, if you feel so inclined take a look at my new website and tell me what you think!

I have so enjoyed my time here and will forever hold a special place in my heart for you all!  You guys are some of the most amazing people I have met and I am so grateful for the wonderful friendships I have made through our collective and yet individual journeys.
Hope all are well!

Family Forks

 

1 comment: