Tuesday, April 24, 2012

a good day, indeed...

Yep, it turned out to be a good day. :)


No nap for me today.  I stayed off the computer.  I got so much done and feel so happy about it!   ...I also, drank more water, stuck to my menu and feel great this evening.    


Also, just so you all know this nagging depression I have been experiencing is not recent.  It has been over a year or so (and reoccurring throughout my life so far).  I know it is not going to disappear overnight.  I may struggle my whole life, but for today I felt hope and not a fake smile til you convince everyone kind of hope... it felt real and that I can be proud of.  


Sometimes it irritates me so much that I pretend everything is alright when in reality I just want to keep digging my hole.  So, for what ever it is worth today I expressed an honest joyfulness and tomorrow is another day... I hope the planets stay aligned. lol! :) 


I am off to brew some tea, stretch and breathe and end with a little bath.


A good end to a day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment