Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Advice from a tea bag...

To be healthy: eat right, walk right 
and talk to yourself right.

Yep, still doing horribly, but maybe I just need to talk to myself differently?  After I read this little tag on the end of my tea bag I thought to myself, "Wow, I do talk to myself quite harshly... I don't talk to anyone else like this.  Why do I do it to myself?"

I am not horrible for doing a terrible job on this diet.  I don't know what I am, but the fact is: we all struggle.  How do you pull yourself out of a funk?  I need to get my head back in the game... I thought I was ready, but maybe I need to dig a little deeper and figure out what is holding me back.  

Talk to yourself right.  Love it!    

1 comment:

  1. That's a good one! It would make me cry if I heard someone talking to my children the way I talk to myself sometimes.

    Keep your chin up. This diet isn't the problem, it's that we sometimes don't get out of our own way=)

    You've had amazing results already!!! You look great! The difference between your first photo and the green shirt is incredible! You know that people see you and think, "gosh, I wish I looked like her"!!!

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete